EXPEC+ING WORKSHOP BOOKINGS
This workshop takes place over four evenings and is designed to help you and your partner discover everything you need for a fulfilling pregnancy, birth with confidence, and positive parenting. The first and last evenings are for women and birth partners. Evenings two and three are for women only.
The workshop will:
- Explore the pros and cons of different birthplaces, and the roles of lead maternity carers (LMCs) and other health professionals.
- Help you discover your needs in order to make wise choices for the birth you desire.
- Develop an understanding of the psychological and physiological dynamic of labour and birth, natural and medical.
- Enable you to develop self-confidence through understanding more about your own physical movement connected with empowering emotions (BirthSignature™).
- Explore the secret first hour after baby is born.
- Understand your newborn’s emotional and physical body language and his/her needs.
- Learn some of the essential way's to care of your newborn – from how to bath your baby (a “ritual of bliss”), to changing nappies and comforting your baby.
- To help you feel passionate about your pregnancy and journey towards parenthood.
- Teach you how to strip away any fear and discover what you need to create a fulfilling pregnancy and a positive labour and birth experience.
- To help you gain evidence-based knowledge, and discover the decisions that guide you and how they can empower you.
- Teach you what to expect and how to prepare and reshape your life to include a newborn baby.
What you need to know:
7, 14, 21, 28 October
4, 11, 18, 25 November
6.30 pm to 8.30 pm over four weeks
TBC (Auckland location)
Ideally, you should attend this workshop when you are between 6 - 8 month pregnant.
I'd love to attend!
Please fill in your details and let us know your preferred workshop below. Sabina will be in touch to confirm your place. Payment can be made by cash or bank deposit.
Women: For sessions two and three, please bring along comfortable clothes, warm socks and a blanket.